- Any member of Workplace Savings NZ may submit an entry, provided it meets the criteria outlined in this guide to entry.
- A valid entry shall comprise the completed entry form, submitted via this website.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Workplace Savings NZ will arrange publicity for winners, and winners will participate in such publicity where requested by Workplace Savings NZ, with reasonable notice. Winners will be featured in the awards presentation and on the Workplace Savings NZ website. They may also be the subject of media releases and articles in our member communications.
- Winners will endeavor to provide representatives to accept their awards at the Workplace Savings NZ conference in Auckland in September 2017, at winners’ own cost.
- Winners are entitled to note the awards they have won in publicity of their own subsequent to awards being presented, at their own cost.
- Workplace Savings NZ reserves the right not to make an award in any category.
- Workplace Savings NZ reserves the right to revoke any entry or award that fails to comply in any way with requirements of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 at any time, including after an entry or award is made.
- Entries for the awards must be entered via the website by 12 noon 31 July 2017.
- Decisions by the judges are final.
- To the extent permitted by law, Workplace Savings NZ will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, which is suffered as a result of, or arising from, any entrant’s participation in these awards or winning (or not winning) any award.
Workplace Savings NZ Incorporated (Workplace Savings NZ) is the promoter of these awards and may modify this guide to entry at any time without notice. Workplace Savings NZ reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the awards or any element of the awards for any reason, including any cancellation, suspension or change necessitated by any event outside of Workplace Savings NZ’s control.
To the extent any award submission includes personal information, Workplace Savings NZ will collect and use such personal information for the purposes of running the awards. Entrants can access or request correction of the relevant personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the 2017 Workplace Savings NZ Communication Awards please contact: email@example.com or phone 021 0233 5414